- Plan No: W66231WE
- Style: Southern, Traditional, Plantation Style
- Total Living Area: 6,720 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 4,170 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 2,268 sq. ft.
- 3rd Flr: 282 sq. ft.
- Deck: 540 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 979 sq. ft.
- Entry: 678 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 3 Car, 1,075 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5/6
- Full Bathrooms: 5+
- Half Bathrooms: 2
- Width: 127'10"
- Depth: 100'8"
- Maximum Ridge Height: 41'7"
- Exterior Walls: Block
- Optional Exterior Walls: 2x6 ($672)
- Ceiling Height: Click here for details
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Special Collections: Premium Collection, Corner Lot, Photo Gallery, Luxury
- Special Features: Loft, Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor, MBR Sitting Area, PDF, CAD Available, 1st Floor Master Suite, Butler Walk-in Pantry
- This southern influenced plantation estate possesses a perfect balance of timeless styling with a modern and open floor plan. The circular front fountain combined with two-story columns, elegant trim work, and beautiful masonry details create a breathtaking exterior.
- Upon entering the home, the foyer greets you with a pair of grand circular staircases that connect to a floating bridge at the second floor, all centered on an elaborate ceiling design that features an ornate dome. The great room entices you further with its alluring view of the reflection pond.
- The master suite features poolside views, an oversized sitting area and considerable closet space. The master bath is transformed into a luxurious personal spa with his and her showers overlooking the central whirlpool tub and fireplace, all of which are situated under the cupola that bathes the room in natural light.
- The elegant dining room with coffered ceilings is steps away from a wet bar and spacious kitchen. This modern kitchen provides ample counter space and a large central island which flows into a sunken full service bar overlooking the family room. A unique vaulted ceiling design, corner fireplace and French doors accentuate the family room.
- The circular stairs in the foyer, elevator or informal stairs provide you with multiple ways to access the second floor. Walk-in closets and private baths adorn each of the bedrooms. A large loft and four balconies provide excellent space for any size family.
- To top things off, retreat to the third floor study complete with a wet bar, elevator access and an awe-inspiring view of the estate grounds.
- The covered lanai is complete with an outdoor kitchen and exterior fireplace.
GET YOUR DREAM HOME FINANCING THROUGH EUROHOUSE. NO INCOME PROOF REQUIRED!
Do you want to get mortgage financing to build your home without proof of income? Our company EUROHOUSE is now providing this opportunity to you. We offer financing to build your dream home without the need to worry about proving any income. It is not even necessary to have American, Canadian or British citizenship, the only requirement is to own the piece of land. The documentation processing fee is only $99 for US and Canadian citizens and 99 euros for Europe. Once we receive a copy of the architectural drawing of your land parcel as well as the deed, we can deliver our decision within five business days. Please send the required documentation to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
After you are approved for our financing, down payment of 20% of the market price of the house is needed upfront. You need to select the “Turn Key Construction” option from our website which has the following pricing: from $99 to $120 per sq. for US and Canada and between 850 – 1,050 euros per m2 for Europe depending on the project.
In order to qualify for our financing, your land deed needs to be clear of any liens and mortgages. Once we sign a contract for financing, you would be basically mortgaging the newly constructed house. The mortgage would be for up to 10 years depending of fq feets , with annual escalation between 5% and 8% (depending on your location).
Apply to get financing for your dream home through our simplified home credit process where the paperwork requirements are minimal and you will not encounter any hidden, unpleasant surprises.
There are no prepayment penalty fees if you decide to pay off your mortgage earlier. The principal will be recalculated and you will end up paying less interest.
The price that we offer also includes our EUROHOUSE architectural projects. The pictures that you see on our web site are real projects and one of them could be your new, spacious house. Let us help you buy your dream home!